This morning it was 101.4, so I stayed home with him. He layed around alll day. I ended up taking 2 naps with him on the couch. After he woke up from his afternoon nap, he layed with me on the couch for an hour which is sooo unlike him to lay still for that long (even 2 minutes is unlike him). I took his temp and it was 103.7! The poor guy. I was a little freaked out that it was that high. We've dealt with mid 102s, but never near 104. I called the doc and brought him in. He was just pissed to be at the doctor and having him poking and prodding. His throat was red but everything else looked and sounded fine. Doc said kids have been coming in with a virus, so Maddox had a little blood drawn to verify it wasn't bacterial.
He told us to just continue with the tylenol every 4 hours (after tylenol it was down to 102.7 at the doc office). If he gets worse, bring him in. If he still has a fever Saturday, bring him in. He says it's been lasting 1-3 days for most kids.
Poor kid is sick all the time. He was playing a lot after supper tonight, so that's a good sign.
And, to add to my last post. Here is the little man asking for MORE chips.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the signing picture - that is absolutely amazing :) LOVE it!
Post a Comment