I just realized that my days of referring to my kids as the
boys are almost over. I’ve become very accustomed to being a boy
mom – it’s simple – ride bikes and play with rocks. I’m so very
curious how the family dynamics will change bringing a little girl home.
Will she like to ride bikes and play with rocks too?
Now I’ll have to adjust to saying the kids. I
hope these two will remain inseparable and I’ll have an opportunity here or
there to still talk about the boys. Such as “Mitch – the boys
are driving me crazy, please take them out to ride their bikes and play with
rocks.”
5 comments:
Sweet post, Jess. Thinking of you often. Can't wait to see you & your boys with a little baby girl :)
We can't wait to meet her, and the "BOYS" will always be your boys and if their good big brothers they will give her lots of trouble, but also keep her very safe.
Don't worry she'll ride bikes and play with rocks, just ask Stevi, she had 3 older Brothers. Have a 5 gallon bucket on hand she'll need it again just ask Aunt Stevi what it was like growing up w/3 Brothers:)
The bucket is to have for the baby bunnies she will find & beg to keep for pets:)
This gave me chills and tears. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I can share your feelings someday! :)
Post a Comment