My Dad sent the following pictures he took the day we were there for the Iowa vs. Iowa State game. I love them and I love Iowa where we stare at corn all day long.
![]() |
| A picture of me taking a picture among the crazy hummingbirds |
Despite the windows being open and all this fresh air, we've still been dealing with various sicknesses throughout the household. One of the joys of having lots of kids I guess! Hopefully we're just getting it out of the way and the rest of Fall and Winter go smoothly. I realized the other day while bringing Ada to the doctor thinking she had her first ear infection (which actually turned out to be pink eye) that we haven't had an ear infection in the house for 2.5 years which is totally bizarre for us after 2.5 straight years of non-stop ear infections prior to that! Now that I said that of course all hell will break loose, but for now we'll count our lucky stars.
Last weekend we celebrated Van's 3rd birthday and also I took some pictures of the boys. Go check them out on my photo blog here.
Happy Fall!




No comments:
Post a Comment