The baby is definitely growing. Apparently it's the size of a lemon now. It's always funny when I look at these pictures. I feel so much bigger than I actually look.
 |
| Weight gain: +5 lb |
All is well with me and baby according to my checkup yesterday. The baby is stubborn and was wiggly all over in there again so she had to chase it around to get a good listen of the heartbeat. 150 bpm. When I lay down you can see the itty bitty bump and you could see it shifting from side to side. Crazy. I have felt some taps down there but nothing strong yet. Looking forward to that!
My next checkup is in four weeks (Nov 25th) and then the big ultrasound (Dec 16th)! I was hoping she would have me schedule the ultrasound next time at 18 weeks but no such luck. Oh well, just practice for splitting my patience between
four kids. :)
2 comments:
Ah! I still can hardly believe you're pregnant again! Already saving up so I can afford a trip home next July during my winter break :)
Jess every time I read these posts and look at your "bump" pictures I get all goose bumpily inside! I love that I have been a part of each of your pregnancies via your posts...thanks so much for sharing. You are a wonderful!
Post a Comment