We interrupt our regularly scheduled pregnancy updates for Grady doing the Cha Cha Slide. He's been singing and dancing to bits and pieces of this lately learned from daycare so we put it on last night to see the whole thing. It makes me smile. :)
I am dying of laughter. I love how he always has his right and left mixed up. He knows the difference, just has it backwards. And when he fell over! That boy is going to have some serious moves when he gets older!
I was wondering if they face their teachers and end up backwards mirroring their left and right?! Can't wait to see him tripping everyone on a wedding dance floor. :)
6 comments:
I am dying of laughter. I love how he always has his right and left mixed up. He knows the difference, just has it backwards. And when he fell over! That boy is going to have some serious moves when he gets older!
I was wondering if they face their teachers and end up backwards mirroring their left and right?! Can't wait to see him tripping everyone on a wedding dance floor. :)
Love this!
Hahaha! I love his little voice "Dad do you know how to do this?!?"
I'm dying of his awesomeness! When he fell over I laughed so hard I had tears....he's so darn cool!
Bo laughed so hard (as did I) and tried to do all of Grady's moves. Bo said that was good and funny well done Grady bug.
Post a Comment