Thursday, April 29, 2021

38 Weeks! Come on Baby Girl!

Well, here we are in the final stretch!


Oh, how I would love to say "this has flown by" but it has not.  :)  Not one bit.  Every day of this pregnancy has been a million years and I can't wait for her to be out and in our arms.  I do love pregnancy, but lately the pelvic girdle pain is no joke.  Rolling over in bed at night nearly has me in tears, but has to happen often to prevent hip pain.  Yup, I'm definitely a big whiner right now.

I've been having a lot of pre-labor stuff going on for weeks now.  No idea how I'm still pregnant after some of the series of contractions I've had!  Guess that's what happens when you're on your 5th baby.  Every day we hope it's the day she will come to meet us.  I've been eating a lot of pineapple, going on 3 mile walks, bouncing on the yoga ball, and doing labor-inducing yoga.  :)  And praying this girl comes before 41 weeks and that I will know when to make the call to go to the hospital.

My appointments have been going well.   Baby's head is engaged now at a -2 station, and I'm 2 (maybe 2.5) cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Just waiting (and waiting) for labor to kick in!  We all are dying to meet this baby girl.


Time to come meet your family chickadee!!

No comments: