It's gone! It's completely gone! That's right - no more infection, no more fluid! His ears are finally in perfect condition. When doc said that both ears are good, I said "Really?!" and he said "Yes, are you surprised?" I was - but more I was relieved. I thought for sure we were going to be stuck with this fluid in his ears forever if we didn't get tubes put in. Now we can just cross our fingers that the ear infections don't come back.
I also had him weighed since he had been sick. He is still 19.5 lb so at least he didn't lose any weight!
Lastly, he had to get one shot since we didn't do that at his 9 month appt. It was funny. She stuck it in his leg, he turned and looked at me with these sad puppy dog eyes, let out a tiny whine and then looked up and smiled at the nurse. That was it. Hopefully we don't have to go back until he turns 1 year.
No comments:
Post a Comment