Monday, March 31, 2014

36 Weeks w/ Baby Girl

Seriously, where are these weeks going?!  It seems as if every time I blink another two weeks have passed by.
yes, my butt gets bigger than my belly when I'm pregnant :)
If you didn't already know that I’m a numbers nerd, now you will know.  I love tracking my weight gain compared to my past pregnancies and the “recommended” pregnancy weight gain.  It's interesting to me and I get excited to check my weight each week.  It isn't really a personal thing to me at all while pregnant (or ever really)…it’s just a number and purely scientific to me.  I sort of took it to a whole new level while pregnant with Ada and created this graph so I could see the comparison visually.  With her pregnancy, it was against the recommended weight gain limits (25 to 35) but this time since I know that I clearly gain between 35 to 45 pounds quite consistently every time I changed the trend lines to my own trend.  Even better.  It’s me and how I gain weight and as with all matters we should only compare ourselves against ourselves.  Yup, I’m a nerd.  Maybe I shouldn't share this.  Eh why not?  

36 Weeks with the Four - I guess 36 weeks is a pink kind of week.
At my 36 week appointment today everything looked good with her heartbeat at 140 bpm and measuring right on track.  I'm 1 cm dilated and her head is locked and loaded now!  I sort of thought she had dropped Friday night because I was really achy for an hour and feeling a lot of weird movement and then I woke up the next day able to breath and without the major pain in my right rib!  Kinda weird.  I'm not sure if that's actually what I was feeling Friday night but I wasn't surprised today when I was told her head is engaged...hope she stays that way!  I'm enjoying being able to breath again.   It makes me feel even better than I did before which was already great.  Waddling now, but great.

Over the weekend I did baby laundry, boiled tiny binkies and bottles, somewhat packed the hospital bag, and cleared my camera's memory card.  Now we pretty much just wait. First for Mitch to get home...then for her to arrive.  I've been giving her pep talks to wait for her Dad.  :)
Itty bitty ruffle butt pants....ahhhhhh

2 comments:

{emily} said...

April is here! Won't be long now :) Hope she cooperates & waits for her daddy ;)

Shayla Carlin said...

It is KILLING me that I can't be around for this! Especially since I was around so much for Ada. I miss you guys!!!!