Winter is lingering so we've still been inside a lot. In fact, it snowed last night. Ugh. What the heck.
![]() |
| Playing with Cole and Logan. CRAZY boys. |
Mitch had his first trip to North Carolina a few weeks ago and left for another trip today (thank God a day AFTER Grady and I were out of commission with a stomach bug). It's been going really well on both ends so far! I just need to keep this baby inside until he gets back on April 8th. Yikes. Travel will slow down for a while for him after this trip.
| My office overlooks the runway so it was fun watching Mitch's flight take off |
![]() |
| Seriously, technology these days! We watched his flight coming in on my cellphone. |
| Watching for Dad's plane at the airport |
We've been in full baby preparation mode lately. I just love this part of pregnancy. Mitch wanted to do wainscoting in the room and I'm glad he did...it looks awesome! I've been working on some decor for the room too. There won't be a crib in the room for a few months though until Ada is ready to give it up (and I'm ready to not have the baby by my side). We got a new dresser for Ada too before Mitch left so I get to do baby laundry and get that put away in the baby dresser/changer while he's gone. Preparing for a new baby is one of my favorite things.
| Mitch spray painted a bunch of frames for me that we had boxed up. I can't wait to put together a collage wall over the dresser. |
Otherwise we've just been enjoying watching these three grow and dreaming about how a fourth little one will fit in with the group (due one month from today)!



1 comment:
The pictures of the 4 boys crack me up!
Post a Comment