Sunday, April 13, 2014

38 Weeks

Weight gain: 36 lb   Ada: 35 lb   Grady: 41 lb   Maddox: NA (already born)

I start off the day feeling fabulous and thinking it will probably be weeks until she will be born and I’m okay with that.  I end the day tired, cranky, slow and ready to just be done already.  Every morning I start over again feeling fabulous.  I remember this same exact feeling the last time, at night wondering if this is the night and in the morning thinking...okay, I can make it through another day.

Health-wise I really do feel great.  No major aches or pains and no major swelling or anything.  It's just my mood that needs an adjustment some days.
 
Last Saturday it was a beautiful spring day. Ada was napping.  The boys and I were outside.  I had finished cleaning the inside of my Yukon and was sitting back in a lawn chair just soaking up the sunshine.  Maddox’s fishing pole got stuck in a tree and after trying for a little while to get it out he yelled for me.  I told him that if he’s going to keep getting it stuck in trees then he’ll have to figure out on his own how to get it out.  Grady said, “Maddox, her belly is too big to get out of the chair.”  He’s right…that really was half of the problem.  I keep telling them that she’ll be here very soon and Grady always gets excited, “Then we can cuddle again!”  Not that it has stopped anyone yet from constantly crowding on my lap, but I can't wait to be able to give them all a squeeze without that big ole belly in the way.



At my 37 week appt. (37 weeks 3 days) everything was great.  My next appt. is tomorrow which would be a cool birthdate...4/14/14.  But my guess is April 21st...7 lb 3 oz...20 in.  :)  What's your guess?

7 comments:

Dad said...

April 23rd, 3:00PM, 7 lb, 19 1/2"

Jessica said...

Wow down to the time even Dad?! :)

Anonymous said...

4-14-14 9pm 20"


GGP John

Julie O. said...

April 22nd 7 lbs 8 oz 20 in

Jessica said...

Putting some more guesses down for the books.

Stevi: April 17th (and she's still holding out hope that it will happen today)
Teisha: April 20th (Easter)...7 lb 2 oz
Mom: April 24th...6 lb 11 oz

Stevi King said...

Well my day has come and gone but maybe I will be right with the stats...7lbs 3oz 20 inches sometime in the middle of the night ..maybe like 1:30 A.M.?!?

Stevi King said...

hahaha I just realized that was your EXACT GUESS ;) lets change that to 7lbs 1oz 20 1/2 inches 1:30 A.M. lol