Three of the four headed back to school last week. Maddox started 3rd grade, Grady 2nd grade, and Ada Pre-K. Pre-K is our school's "begindergarten" for the 5-year-old summer birthday kids, so she is there all day every day this year. They only have pre-K at two of our elementary schools and unfortunately not at ours, so I drive her over to her school. We drop the boys off on our way and they ride the bus home still, usually beating us home by a minute. Ada has actually been whining about riding the bus (she rode it last year), but it's a 40 minute bus ride and doesn't stop by our house. Maddox did that when he was in pre-K, but it's a little different because I was working then and the bus came to his before/after school care. Maybe I'll let her ride it home. I'm definitely not getting up early to take her to the bus at 7:10. :) We'll see.
 |
| First locker! |
 |
| Mitch had a late morning flight so was able to do 1st day drop-offs with me |
The girls start back up with tumbling soon and Grady starts flag football for the first time! It seems like summer didn't even exist this year. Back to the daily grind.
No comments:
Post a Comment