I could go on and on whining about summer being over ALREADY but I'll spare you. It is what it is. I do love the seasons and the seasons will change every three months whether I like it or not.
Summer was good. So good. We stayed quite busy with baseball, Vacation Bible School, Cub Scout camp, swimming lessons, CrossFit camp, Minnesota trip, and Gulf Shores, but had plenty of time left in there for swimming, fishing, and family cookouts too. Our summer favorites. Mitch had to travel for about 90% of the spring, so it was wonderful having him home most of the summer!
 |
| Leading the Strawberry Festival parade |
 |
| Cub Scout camp |
 |
| Clinton County Fair |
 |
| Library Lego Competition. Love the sister photo bombs. |
 |
| She touched it and it flopped at her |
We are going to have a hard time waking up on Wednesday morning for the first day of school.
Goodbye summer!
2 comments:
I'm usually ready for the start of school (routines) but this year I'm so sad to see summer go....it's been such a good one!
Looks like a great summer! Everything a kid could want. I hope your transition to "back to school" is fun, too:)
Post a Comment