Look how much I've grown in the last month!
Grady's List of Favorite Things:
1. My Binky
2. Maddox - I loooooove watching him run around
3. Toys
4. Grabbing things and putting them in my mouth5. Chewing on my fingers
6. Giggling
7. My changing table
8. Talking and squealing
9. Going outside
10. Swimming
I went to the doctor again. I weigh 14 lb 11 oz and I'm 24 in long...Mom thought I was taller than that for sure! How do I compare in size to the rest of my family? hehe...Mom wins! ;o)
Me: 14 lb 11 oz 24 in
Maddox: 15 lb 2 oz 24 3/4 in
Dad: 12 lb 14 oz 24 1/4 in
Mom: 16 lb 4 oz 25 in
I had to get two shots. They hurt but I only screamed for about 1 second. I let Maddox do all the crying. I don't get it...the doctor is so nice, but Maddox started crying when we turned into the parking lot and cried the whole time we were there. Maybe I need to have a little talk with him about this whole doctor thing. I dunno.
I love toys!!
Mommy is always trying to get cute picture of me and bro...keep trying Mom...


5 comments:
What a little cutie! You can totally see his personality has developed in the last month. How sweet!
And I am still waiting to catch a good picture of my little ones together. I wish you all the best of luck :).
Aww - how cute :) Is it possible that a four-month old is already losing his "baby fat" ???? I think he looks like he's thinning out already!?!?!?!?!?
I hear ya on trying to get a picture of both of them together - I just want one in the double stroller and I can't get the perfect one yet :/
Awww Grady it's so neat to watch how much you've changed every month. I just wish you lived closer so I could see you on a regular basis. Tell Mom that you want to move to DeWitt - she'll listen to you!
Chels - My boys are definitely skinny boys! He is so stinkin hyper he just burns those calories right off.
Teisha - Grady relayed your message to me last night through his squealing.
Post a Comment